teamfocus Notifications helps you keep track of your teamwork without checking in.
teamfocus now makes it even easier to keep on top of your important tasks by allowing you to choose to be notified by email, whenever a task is added, edited or leaves your Filter.
Using Notifications allows you to;
- Keep track of when a new tasks is added to your List
- Be notified when a task becomes overdue and needs attention
- Be notified when a task is edited or modified on a List you are following
While Notifications are easy to use, they can also be an extremely powerful tool in helping you manage your workload across many teams.
Any List you can create, you can subscribe to. This means that you can create custom Lists that provide you with an indictor of your Teams performance, and when combined with Notifications, can help you monitor and manage the flow of tasks through your Workflows.
Here are a just a few examples of the types of Lists you can create and subscribe to.
Time based Lists
- Set-up and subscribe to a time based List to be notified when a Task will fall due tomorrow, or has been completed in the past week, or be notified with a daily summary of any and all changes to tasks within your teams.
Step based Lists
- Step based Lists could include being notified when a Task is waiting to be invoiced or a Task is waiting for Managerial approval before progressing. You can also be notified when a new order is received or is waiting to be posted.
Metrics based Lists
- By combining the teamfocus Metrics feature into your Lists, you can be notified when a Task moves from a Green (normal operating parameters) to Amber (outside the established time period). You can also create and subscribe to a List that notifies you when a Task moves from Amber to Red, thereby identifying those Tasks that require immediate attention.